ELSIE(T-ara Eunjung) released an album - I'M GOOD (1ST MINI ALBUM)




T-ara Eunjung released 1st mini album 'I'm good' on 7th May as a new singer.
The title song 'I'm good' is featured with the Korean famous ballads singer K-will.
It is attractive song with harmony of the vocal and acoustic sound.

Album Contents :
1. I'm good (Feat. K.will)
2. Tear Drop
3. Love Effect
4. I'm good (Solo Version)
5. I'm good (Instrumental Version)

Wholekorea handling elsie(eunjung)'s album CD with wholesale price US$10.54!(retail price US$12.40)

If you have interests to purchase(buy) the album, please visit our website www.wholekorea.com or contact us.

wholekorea@gmail.com
www.wholekorea.com@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YEZIHU / ELLE LHOTSE / LK 4W SOLUTION / HWANGHOOBIN Wholesale Products List

Wholesale Socks Price List_Made in Korea

Kpop Pre-order Information! BTS - VOL.2 [WINGS]